This SDI – HDMI connector converts signal run through a SDI line to an HDMI line.
Video input signal: HD digital component serial interface (HD-SDI and 3G-SDI) signal Video output signal: one HDMI signal output (1080P @ 60Hz)
Input audio signal: SDI embedded
Maximum working current: 500mA
Power adapter specifications: AC input (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; output DC 12V / 1A
Working temperature: -15-55 degrees celsius
Dimensions: 80x 41×25 mm
Weight: 150 grams
Connection and operation:
1. Connect the signal source with SDI connector to the SDI connector input of the device
2. Connect the converter output to the terminal display via HDMI cable
3. Connect DC 5V/1A power supply or 12V power supply to the converter
1. Support HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
2. Support 60Hz full HD 1080P
3 resolution automatic recognition
4. Audio and image synchronous output
5. Easy to install
Customers that rent this itme also rent Projectors and Screens.
To get signal from front of house to the projector for this production we used this SDI to HDMI connector.